List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/kword/plugins/scripting
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-17 5:59:38

On Thursday 16 April 2009 23:08:38 Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> Thomas Zander wrote:
> > SVN commit 953393 by zander:
> >
> > Fixes: The silly situation that the only place we documented this was on
> > a 3rd part website.
> > Details: Figure my emberrasement that I didn't know we actually have
> > documentation.  All the
> >     more reason to use standard API documentation techniques and thus
> > make these docs show up together with all the other KOffice API docs.
> >
> >  A             Mainpage.dox
> >  D             docs/kwordscripting.doxyfile
> >  D             scripting.dox
>
> fine. together with the prev commits dox-generation is totaly broken now.
> please revert *ANY* commits you did there and *at least* start to read
> techbase.

The "previous commits" are probably the coding style being applied. I think
thats something that I can decide myself, thanks. :)
The dox extract just fine for me and will show up on the koffice website as soon
as the weekly doc run goes through.
Hmm, I should probably not extract docs from the examples, though. Will fix
that later.