List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: windows installer, too old?
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-15 19:54:29

2009/4/15 Cyrille Berger <cberger@cberger.net>:
> On Wednesday 15 April 2009, Thomas Zander wrote:
>> (they can still build trunk)
> Actually, last I heard, they can't. If people are serious with a windows
> version of KOffice, we need someone(s) to start making regular (in other
> word, not every six monthes) build of KOffice and either fix problem, or at
> least report them.

BTW:
(#kde-windows, today:)

<jstaniek>	SaroEngels: hi! regarding the recent question of ThomasZ
about koffice 4 windows; do we have announced we're looking for
maintainer for the packages?
	<jstaniek>	or we dont need maintainers and just time?
	<SaroEngels>	well
	<SaroEngels>	a maintainer just for koffice would be cool
	<SaroEngels>	it is mainly a time issue
	<SaroEngels>	someone who would be willing to compile koffice often
enough and fix the build etc.
	<jstaniek>	SaroEngels: as you imagine I would be motivated to
maintain kexi package at least
	<jstaniek>	SaroEngels: but for this, we need a split
	<jstaniek>	to kofficelibs and N*apps
	<SaroEngels>	like a kofficelibs package?
	<jstaniek>	SaroEngels: yes
	<SaroEngels>	hm
	<jstaniek>	like kdepimlibs
	<SaroEngels>	I wanted to do that already for some time
	<jstaniek>	SaroEngels: you have my support re kexi package
	<SaroEngels>	ok, I will check if we can split that up a bit
	<jstaniek>	SaroEngels: even if some deps of kofficelibs are hard to
add _now_, we can comment out them and readd later; kexi has small
requirements on the kofficelibs
	<jstaniek>	similarly, depending on interest another app can be added, and so on

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek