List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: patch-review
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-04-05 7:25:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 4. April 2009 13.18.07 Thomas Zander wrote:
> I just committed to trunk 3 patches that I think should go to the 2.0
> branch; I would like to have a patch review for those.

Anyone?
You don't have to know the code I'm changing; even though that would be ideal.
Its just that we should not commit without a second pair of eyes looking over
it.
If the changes I made were not clear, don't hesitate to ask me for a deeper
explanation.

Thanks!

ps. this is an interesting read on the concept
http://benjamin-meyer.blogspot.com/2008/08/code-review-should-be-free.html