List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    How to register for GSOC
From:       neeraj kumar <neerajpkumar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-29 12:22:57

Hello there,
I am interested in developing colorozation tool plugin for KOffice.
Will someone please tell me how to apply for that?
As to my academic background
I am a junior year student (3rd Year) , pursuing majors in Computer
Science and Engineering, at IIT-BHU.(One of the premier institutes in
India).
As the dates for GSOC apllications are coming to an end , i will be
glad if someone could reply promptly.
Thnsk