List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Fwd: Rendering of stroke with stroke-width zero
From:       Pierre Stirnweiss <pstirnweiss () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-25 8:00:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> Should we make such code in a special way so we see that it tries to work
> around a bug in a different odf implementation and the sniplets get easy to
> find? Or should we put that code all into a special class that gets a
> method
> for such fixes. We might end up with a lot of functions but at least all
> the
> code that handels defect odf implementations will be in one place.
>
> What do you think?

If it is possible I think a special class would be much better. If we spread
"work around" code all over the place, it will never really go away because
there is a high chance it will get mixed with non-work-around code or simply
lay there forgotten. Plus, should OOo fix the faulty behaviour, pruning out
the work-around code would be much easier if it is in one known place. But
this mean that if work-around code already exist, it should be moved into
this class straight away (like with shopping list, something not on the list
will be forgotten once in the shop).

Pierre