List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Marketing of KOffice 2.0.0
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2009-03-23 20:23:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

* forums
I think we need to have forums setup before the release. This is very
important considering that 2.0 comes with a new user experience. Currently
koffice is bend into multiple forums that are overflood with questions for other
applications, and myself I refuse to follow those forums (lack of time), and I
suspect I am not the only one. I would accept to follow something specific
thought.
I don't think we have the man power nor the "material" to have much more than
one forum for all koffice now (and we can have more later when it become
needed). We would need moderator(s) for the forum, (and developers to follow
it), I agree to be one of the moderators, but I don't want to be the only one,
I want help.

--
Cyrille Berger