List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Marketing of KOffice 2.0.0
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-23 18:39:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 23. March 2009 19.21.27 Alexandra Leisse wrote:
> That's it from me.

Good points, I'll start writing down ideas and do them at the end of the week
or so.

> Anything else anybody?

The guys writing the release notes would likely want to know what the major
new features are.
I think it would be good to have more than just a 1 line explanation, a
paragraph saying what it is and where you can use it would be great.
This would then immediately start a list of ideas to make screencasts /
tutorials etc for on userbase ;)