Thomas, Thanks a lot .. At this point of time, the patch should be okay.. We have a production system in which we would host the factory where we can apply the patch.. Do I have the bragging rights for this patch ( or does this count against you ).... :-) - Ganesh On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Thomas Zander wrote: > On Monday 16. March 2009 20:25:15 Ganesh Paramasivam wrote: >> Please find attached the patch file ( generated from SVN diff ). It's >> still a work-in-progress.. I do have some questions. More details >> follow.This patch has been tested on the latest koffice SVN repository >> and compiles and runs as designed. > > Sweet! > I applied your patch here and added the exit-when-done feature. Did some > cleanup to follow the styleguide and ended up with the attached patch. > Oh, I made the command line arguments slightly shorter ;) > > I want to get this into KOffice but due to the feature and the string freeze > this will have to wait until 2.0.0 is out. > I'll make sure it gets committed when trunk opens for development again. :) > > Thanks for providing the patch! > > Is it sufficient for officeshots to have only a patch for this feature at > 2.0 release time? Which implies you have to build the suite yourself > instead of using a distro's build. > -- > Thomas Zander > _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel