On Monday 16 March 2009 17:42:33 Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote: > > On Monday 16 March 2009, Inge Wallin wrote: > > > There's no way in hell that any person who doesn't know that there used > > > to be a starting point for a table shape to guess it and find it in > > > svn. > > > > Yet I agree with Thomas that having not functional, unmaintained code > > sitting in koffice isn't a very good idea. But I also agree with you that > > it makes the abandonned code more difficult to find. > > > > Would it be acceptable by everyone to have such removed code tagged in > > unmaintained [1] ? (probably in a koffice section) And have it documented > > in a wiki ? > > That sounds like an excellent compromise to me. (In this case, had Thomas > asked me be about removing the table shape, I'd probably have agreed, > since, as he explained to me in a later mail, and as I had been investiging > just last week, we'll probably be taking the Qt table stuff as a starting > point instead.) I haven't read the rest of the thread in kde-commits yet so I may have missed something, but I also think this is a good compromise. -Inge _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel