List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Applications categories
From:       Alexandra Leisse <leisse () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-01 11:28:00

Hey!

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 00:44, Andrew <andrew.dorrell@gmail.com> wrote:
> My voice is feeling very tiny in this thread...

If only I could tell how much I know this feeling...
;-)

> Andrew Dorrell wrote:
>> Publishing applications: kword, kpresenter
>> Graphics applications: karbon14, krita
>> Business applications: kspread, kexi, kplato
>> Tools: kchart, kformula
>
> Many writers would see kword as a creativity app ;-)

Hehe. Indeed.
Actually I was playing with this categorisation and moved it around my
brain. AFAIK the colours are set now, so we cannot move kspread from
the frst to the third category anymore unless we have *really* good
reasons...

And I wonder if we have to publish this categories anyway...