List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/kotext
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2009-03-01 4:39:24

On Saturday 28 February 2009, Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> Le samedi 28 février 2009 04:50:00, Thorsten Zachmann a écrit  :
> > You are right here. If I add the <style:default-style
> > style:family="paragraph"> as defined in the file like it is done for
> > kword then the loading of the text formats is broken. Looks like we
> > missed something when we added this.
>
> Hello, I was looking into the test file you told me to see why my unit test
> was succeeding with defaultstyles.xml and why the presentation was buggy
> with the default-style added to the defaultstyles.xml.
> I might have overlooked something because the file is quite full, but the
> thing I don't get is that you have a <style:style name="P1"
> family="paragraph" fo:font-size="14pt"> defined in styles.xml and a
> automatic styles in content.xml.
> Is it valid? I thought there could only be one style with same name/family?

Yes it is valid, as long both styles are automatic styles. The one in
styles.xml can only be used by stuff in the styles.xml file and the one in
content.xml only by stuff in content.xml. Should I try to come up with a
simpler example?

> Also, a lot of the styles and the default-style defined in the styles.xml
> have got the "graphic" family, how does this relate to the kotext
> ParagraphStyles?

ooimpress uses the graphic family for saving the styles. That is not a problem
in general. There is one problem however the custom styles (<office:styles>)
do not show up in the style manager due to that as there only styles with the
family "paragraph" are handled at the moment. If kpresenter saves styles it
uses the family "paragraph".

Thorsten