Le samedi 28 février 2009 04:50:00, Thorsten Zachmann a écrit :

> You are right here. If I add the <style:default-style
> style:family="paragraph"> as defined in the file like it is done for kword
> then the loading of the text formats is broken. Looks like we missed
> something when we added this.

Hello, I was looking into the test file you told me to see why my unit test was succeeding with defaultstyles.xml and why the presentation was buggy with the default-style added to the defaultstyles.xml.
I might have overlooked something because the file is quite full, but the thing I don't get is that you have a <style:style name="P1" family="paragraph" fo:font-size="14pt"> defined in styles.xml and a <style:style name="P1" family="paragraph" with just margins defined> in automatic styles in content.xml.
Is it valid? I thought there could only be one style with same name/family?

Also, a lot of the styles and the default-style defined in the styles.xml have got the "graphic" family, how does this relate to the kotext ParagraphStyles?

Pierre