On Saturday 28 February 2009 10:39:52 Nicholas Sinlock wrote: > Hey, > > I'm Nicholas Sinlock, and I'm interested in applying for either the > versioned > OpenDocument Files idea or the eBook Support idea for KOffice. This is > my first time applying for the GSoC, so I was hoping I could get in > touch with > some of the people intereted in these ideas, so as to get some more > information > about these ideas and throw in my "two cents" as well. Also, are > there are mentors for these projects yet? > > Any help would be deeply appreciated, and I look forward to any further > contact! I was a GSoC student last year, and I would just recommend talking with developers about your ideas on IRC (#koffice). You can meet the different developers, find out who works on what, and ask more questions as you think about your proposal. Also, I would recommend checking out a copy of subversion code so you can get used to how the code is structured, how to build a copy for yourself, ... Just my thoughts. -Benjamin _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel