List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: wv2-0.3.0 release
From:       cricketc () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-02-27 23:51:31

On Friday 27 February 2009 03:32:38 Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Friday 27. February 2009 09:04:49 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I have been wondering recently, after some discussion with an external
> > party that's interested in KOffice, whether the sourceforge location of
> > wvware isn't a bit too hidden: would it be a good idea to put the source
> > repository in kdesupport?
>
> I don't think that makes them more findable; maybe we can have a url in the
> cmake failure message instead?

I don't have a strong opinion either way - I'm happy to let you all decide
what you think is best. We have been using the devel-forum on sourceforge a
bit recently, though, so we would need a substitute. I guess that info could
have just been filed as a bug, so it could go in b.k.o. Where would we upload
the wv2 releases? I'm not real clear on how the kdesupport projects work. I
wouldn't mind being separated a bit from the wv/wv2/wmf mix on sourceforge.

I think in any case, it just needs to be clear so all users are pointed to the
same place.

-Benjamin