Boudewijn Rempt wrote: > On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> I wanted to know what would you think of using review board [1] for handling >> patches in koffice ? >> >> As far as I am concern this sounds like a nice way to handle them, and make it >> clearer what is the current status of a patch. > > Depends... I'd like to use it for patches outside my own turf, so to say, and > perhaps for new people to submit patches. I wouldn't like having all commits go > through reviewboard. That's exactly my opinion on the matter. Using it for patches coming from non-core developers or patches from core-developers on parts they do not actively work on would certainly be a good thing. I too would hate it to go through review board for every change i make. Ciao Jan _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel