List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Review board
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2009-02-18 9:15:21

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know what would you think of using review board [1] for handling
> patches in koffice ?
>
> As far as I am concern this sounds like a nice way to handle them, and make it
> clearer what is the current status of a patch.

Depends... I'd like to use it for patches outside my own turf, so to say, and
perhaps for new people to submit patches. I wouldn't like having all commits go
through reviewboard.

But right now I've got a patch to make saving/loading of metadata work for .kra,
and I _would_ like some review :-)

Boudewijn