2009/1/28 Inge Wallin : > Forgive me here if I sound ignorant (that's because I am), but this is only a > good solution if the docker is in fact an ordinary docker and not a tool > option window. Because in that case it would disappear if another tool is > chosen. I do suppose that since you suggest it here, it is just a normal > docker that will stay as long as it's not closed. Well ... no. As I state in the next paragraph: >> Also, I've noticed that different tools remember the layout of their >> respective "Tool Options" docker, so if someone picks a different tool >> (magnifier or freehand or whatever), the formula bar disappears and if >> it's top-docked, everything else shifts upwards - you can easily see >> this by starting KSpread, docking the Tool Options docker to the top, >> then picking anything other than the cell tool from the Tools panel. >> This could be considered a good thing, though. The docker is, in fact, a regular tool option window. And it does disappear and reappear upon choosing a different tool - the question is whether this is a problem - when you have a different tool selected, you cannot use the formula bar anyway, plus choosing a different tool would be very rare (perhaps we can even disable the Tools docker by default?). / Tomas _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel