List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: silly idea for kpresenter plugin
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2009-01-09 3:52:03

Thomas Zander wrote:
> Someone told me today how he creates presentations, he said he uses post it
> notes (the real paper ones) to write on and to use to rearrange. The main
> reason is that its so much faster to use a post it note than to use a
> presentation app which forces you to first select a layout and then type
> text etc. With the nasty side effect that most people just can't resist the
> temptation of doing neat markup and layout.

Actually, what he is saying is that the whole paradigm of the
presentation application doesn't suit his creative method.

If I am using InkScape, I can write stuff first, then move it around,
change the type face, and size.  Then later add background and other
graphics.

Would it be possible to have KPresenter work that way?

--
JRT