List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice/libs/kotext/opendocument
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2009-01-08 11:04:18

Hello Thomas,

> The solution to both our problems then became simple; in the kword case I
> need to make each new paragraph completely clean and in the kpresenter case
> I need each new paragraph to have the default style as set on the first
> paragraph in the new document.
> Minimal change;
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=123133784620362&w=2

thanks for the fix.

> I made the assumption that 'loadBody' is only called once for the whole of
> a QTextDocument. I hope that holds.

That is assumption is unfortunately not correct. There is also a call to it in
loadList. But it looks like that code part is not used to often so that most
presentations look quite ok.

There is also a cursor.insertBlock with empty format in loadList is this
intended or just an oversight?

> There is always life after this beta ;)

:-)

Thorsten