List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Font handling
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-24 13:49:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 24. December 2008 08.28.33 Thorsten Zachmann wrote:
> I have added a ui file. It uses the qt classes and not the kde ones as I
> was not 100% sure how and which ones should be used. SO it is basically
> just to give an idea on how I think it could be done. Also I'm not sure
> we should add the label "Font". I did not find a i18n'ed string "Font:".

The string 'Font' doesn't seem to add a whole lot of value; so I don't mind
it not being there.

I've used your UI file and added some code to get the fontCombo from the
action instead of the one from Qt.
Unfortunately in order to properly have the combobox being created from the
action I need to make a fix in kdelibs. So when I commit it you won't see
the actual combobox unless you are compiling against kdelibs trunk, or
using the 4.2 release after its out.
Its not source incompatible, you just don't see it until you upgrade :(

Anyway, I hope you'll like the results when I commit it.  It needs a little
more work in the focus handling department. Something that Pierre has been
working on already. I'll integrate it with that before I submit to svn.
--
Thomas Zander