List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Font handling
From:       Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann () zagge ! de>
Date:       2008-12-23 12:38:53

Hello,

sorry for interupting the quietness of the mailing list :-). Today I played a
bit with kpresenter and I noticed (again) that it is not possible to set the
font or font size in the option widget of the text shape. The only
application where this is possible is kword as it has a separate toolbar for
this.

I would really like to see the possibility to change the font from the text
option widget. Is there any reason that speaks against this?

I think all apps would benefit if these settings would be available in the
text tool option widget.

Please let me know what you think. I would like to add that as soon as
possible.

Have a nice time,

Thorsten