List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KOffice Goals Page
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-15 12:29:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> I as well as several other users of Koffice, have bookmarked the following
> page: http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=KOffice2/Goals
>
> And would really appreciate it if you guys could update it since the last
> update to that page was on: 12:28, 22 February 2008

The wiki has a Schedules and a KOffice2 subdir which probably should be merged
since they are holding kind of the same info but neither links to the other.
Leading to duplicate info.
This page is more uptodate and holds similar info;
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KOffice/2.0/Application_Status

Suggestions for renames?
we have;
Schedules/KOffice/2.0/Feature_Plan
Schedules/KOffice/2.0/Release_Plan
Schedules/KOffice/2.0/Application_Status
KOffice2/GUI_Todo
KOffice2/Goals
KOffice2/Plugins_In_KOffice
KOffice2/Releases