List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: questions regarding QTextDocument behaviour
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-01 20:07:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 30. November 2008 20:32:05 Pierre Stirnweiss wrote:
> I have committed a working version of the above.

Hi again,

I just now realize the size of your change; its quite some new code and new
files and also introducing new concept.

In general the rule for KDE is that if you are new to project, especially if
you are a first time committer, its appreciated if a patch is sent for
review and feedback instead of committed in svn.
You can send such a patch to the list or to me personally so we can make
sure it works well for all.

I'll do a post-commit review on these patches as soon as I can (i'm pretty
busy after coming back from holidays, so please bear with me). So no
worries about these patches.  Just for future reference :)

--
Thomas Zander