List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Instant Messenger for K-Office
From:       "M. Peterson" <petersonmaxx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-16 14:57:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello Cyrille,

yes there are strong other communities working in the same field.
choice is always a good thing, if you know the differences.
We try to colaborate as well with interoperable frameworks.
Though there is less feedback.
The idea is to provide encrypted communication out of the box for messaging.
This is needed right in these ages of time. So it is as well a question to
lead users.
If you represent KOffice, you need to decide though, with whoom you want to
ship, bundle or collaborate.
From the point of view I think a messenger in a office suite makes sense and
we try to work with you. So what do all think about
a) integrating a messenger and b) this messenger into K-Office and how we
can go on?
Itīs your turn to get closer, isnīt it? it is more a strategic question, if
users need loggable messengers or not. Is there already an agreement for
tapicoia and decibel to merge with K-Office?
Max