List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Updates to the release schedule
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-11-08 21:15:21

Hello,

As we have discussed in Berlin, the Beta testing period has been extended of
two monthes until the end of January.

At the beginning of January, after Beta 5 we will evaluate how far we stand
from a 2.0 release. Slightly before Beta 6, we will take final decision on
which applications is ready and will be shipped as part of 2.0.

As a reminder, the two main criterium for the release are:
* stability, crashes are release critical
* data loss are not acceptable, they are release blocker

The updated schedule is available here:
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KOffice/2.0/Release_Plan

--
Cyrille Berger