List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Blocking files instaled by koffice and kdebase.
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-10-31 9:28:51

On Thursday 30 October 2008, C. Boemann wrote:
> On Thursday 30 October 2008 17:11:14 scarabeus@gentoo.org wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I created live koffice ebuilds for gentoo and encountered ugly blocker.
> > This files are those which block each other:
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-justify-center.png
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-justify-fill.png
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-justify-left.png
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-justify-right.png
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-text-bold.png
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-text-italic.png
> >  *      /usr/share/icons/oxygen/16x16/actions/format-text-underline.png
> >
> > I would like to see it installed by koffice or kdebase only. Is that
> > possible? Any explanation why you added those files.
>
> Sure, because they are not in a released version of kde yet. Once kde4.2 is
> out they will be removed again.
Well actually it might be a bit of a problem. Since we don't know wether
koffice will be released before or after 4.2, it's also clear than 2.0 will
have a minimal requirement of KDE 4.1, so our source code need to be usuable
with *both* 4.1 and 4.2, so I think it would be a good idea to check the
kdelibs version to control wether or not installing those files.

There are three cmakes variables definining version: KDE_VERSION_MAJOR,
KDE_VERSION_MINOR and KDE_VERSION_RELEASE.

--
Cyrille Berger