List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    KOffice team is looking for webmasters
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2008-10-27 20:08:23

Hello,

The KOffice team is looking for webmasters for the koffice.org website. It has
been mostly maintained by the developers for years and it is in a sorrow
state. Contents is often outdated and badly organized. In fact, it would need
to be completely redone.

The main purpose of koffice.org is presenting the applications, and presenting
news entry related to KOffice. Which means we are looking for people
interested on working on content. Clearly, while we, developers, are unable
to correctly organize content, we are still willing to provide information
for that content.

One of our user, Valerie did some thinking on the website organisation [1].
Unfortunately she didn't have the time to go further. But her work can serve
as a basis for a new website.

We would also welcome if the new website use a modern CMS which would not be
maintained by us. We can probably find people or help with the technical
aspect of the setup.

If you are willing to help, or wants more information, you can either contact
me at cberger@cberger.net or the koffice devel team at
koffice-devel@kde.org .

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?t=121043314700002&r=1&w=2
--