List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.6.4
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-09-25 6:59:09

On Thursday 25 September 2008, Sebastian Sauer wrote:

> So, my proposal would be still to have a 1.6.4 probably (and probably just
> downgrade some apps who don't like to?! iirc some time ago Cyrille or boud
> sayed, that they don't like to just publish Krita 1.6-trunk cause it's not
> that well tested - am I right there?!).

sort-of -- there are some bug fixes in Krita 1.6, but also some regressions,
and yes, in the end it's mostly untested code that I don't really understand
anymore. I wanted to do a 1.6.4 some time ago, but didn't have the time for
it: I feel I would need to spend quite a bit of time testing Krita before
being able to release with a clear conscience. And with Dirk's recent commit
I'd have to spend some real time developing on it, too, to fix regressions.