On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
On Tuesday 23 September 2008 10:48:06 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Inge Wallin <inge@lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> I think it clearly paints a realistic picture of what KOffice is. I do
> think the wording could be improved, this is my try:
>
> [deleted]

Your suggestions were so good that I took them right out and inserted them
into the text. It really shows that you have been writing these texts for a
long time now.

Thank you, appreciated! It really shows I've been learning from the best ;-)

> How about it? This could also be put a bit higher up, just under the
> introduction, btw.

Done

> > * Which features do we want to highlight?
> > Right now, the pics are just taken from the alpha10 announcement.
>
> I think a bit about the new interface should be in there, besides some
> 'normal' features. After all, you want feedback on the UI, right?

Great!  This is the angle that I have been looking for.  I will write
something that you can then dissect and improve. :-)

:D

BTW looking forward to the Berlin KO meeting, I'll definitely try to come.

       -Inge