On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Cyrille Berger wrote: > Hello, > > I just want to remind you that tonight is feature freeze. To be fair with > everyone, and to be easy to remember, the deadline is midnight where you > live. > > Next week, on Wednesday we are expected to release the first beta of KOffice > 2.0 yay yay. But: > * I am not sure how much (if at all) I will be online next week since I will > be at a conference, so I am looking for someone to do the final bit of > release coordination (mostly making sure the website is ready, the dot story > is ready) on next wednesday ? Let me know if I can be of any help with the dor story (e.g. turning bullet lists into sentences ;) ). My time will be limited too, but I'm a quick writer if it's well prepared... -- Alexandra _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel