List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: more krazyness
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-10 18:33:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 10. September 2008 19:37:22 Florian wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> attached are some more krazy fixes for the libs directory.

Hmm, I thought I turned off the signal/slot krazy check ages ago...
I did!

  # boost signals should not be combined with koffice code anyway
  EXCLUDE sigsandslots

I'll have to talk to the EBN people why this no longer works :(

Bottom line is that these checks are not relevant for KOffice and for
readability it thus is not ok to commit the signal-slot-macros.patch

Your qstring-clear.patch certainly looks good, but lets try the unit tests
as with old code there are some known issues ;)
Ok, tests still run, which makes me reasonably sure its all good.

Thanks again for your cleanup and work, please commit.
--
Thomas Zander