List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Preliminary: KOffice meeting in Berlin end of november
From:       "Alexandra Leisse" <alexandra () untangled ! biz>
Date:       2008-09-09 15:44:12

Hello!

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Girish Ramakrishnan
<girish@forwardbias.in> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Can you put in your prefs at:
> http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Meeting_Nov2008.

First, thanks to Girish for putting up the site :)
Did everybody planning to attend fill in his (any females here?) availability?

> Feel free to modify/add column titles.
>
> Availabilty - which weeks you are available (Nov 1 week, 2 week, 3 week,
> 4 week)
>
> Preferred - when you prefer to have the meeting.

It seems there is a certain preference for the 1st or 2nd week which
makes sense to me.

> Ingwa was saying yesterday that there is a bit of a time crunch and we
> have to decide fast. So please fill this asap.

Can we maka decision on this then? I believe most of us have to book a
flight/train/room/babysitter. I think this meeting is *very* important
and it would be plain stupid to fail on it because we don't decide on
the time.

Inge, do you have any news about the room?

-- Alexandra