List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    New brush set for Krita?
From:       Valerie <valerie_vk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-09-01 1:12:29

Okay, first off, sorry for disappearing when I said
I'd help organize for a new website. Something came
up during the summer. I'll try to ease back in.

That said, Filsd created a new default brush set for Gimp:

http://filsd.deviantart.com/art/GIMP-possible-Defaut-set-92263636

The Gimp developers don't seem to care, unfortunately.

But Krita could make use of them, especially since Gimp's
old brush set isn't very useful for painting effects.

(By the way, will Krita 2 allow resizing of all brushes?
This brush set was made with in-program resizing in mind)