List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: please svn up eigen2
From:       Benoît_Jacob <jacob () math ! jussieu ! fr>
Date:       2008-08-31 19:59:04

OK I should explain a bit better:

Eigen is just a collection of headers (c++ template library).

I introduced a new feature in Eigen and made krita use it, instead of having
its own code for the same thing.

That's why you need Eigen SVN of today to compile koffice.

No app "needs to be recompiled". It's just that, the next time you "svn up
koffice" and compile, you need also to "svn up eigen2".

This whole business doesn't make you compile anything more than you would have
otherwise.

Cheers,
Benoit