List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Changelog for alpha10
From:       jaham <jaham () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-08-21 20:20:58

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 16:32:06 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to collect information about for the changelog and highlights
> for Alpha 10. It's most likely our last alpha !
>
> The svn revision for tagging is r849374 (previous alpha was r829826).
>
> I also believe that most applications are ready to get user feedback, so
> unless you really *don't* want bug reports for your application, please
> tell me.

Karbon:
- ported pattern tool to work with KoPatternbackground
- brought back page layout editing
- made layer view sorting more robust
- made style docker a plugin for other apps to use

Flake:
- guide line tool for guide line editing
- support for changing single path point to line or curve point
- use bounding box corners as default snap points for shapes
- improved guide line snapping
- support for selecting single shapes in shape groups

Filters:
- text support for wmf import filter
- change eps/ps import filter to use pstoedit to convert to svg

Ciao Jan