List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: gsoc pencils down dot article
From:       "Fredy Yanardi" <fyanardi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-19 7:16:09

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann@zagge.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Friday 15 August 2008, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> To keep up the good tradition that KOffice has the first dot story about
>> our gsoc successes, I want to start preparing an article on what we
>> achieved this year. I was quite busy with my own students and some slices
>> of personal life, so I didn't follow every project all that closely, but I
>> don't think we had any failures this year :-).
>>
>> I would like mentors and students to send me a paragraph or two extolling
>> their work, and I would like people who have made screen-shottable things
>> to send me a couple of nice screenshots to include in the article.
>
> Fredy worked on the nodes editor and the presenter view. The project went
> quite well and I'm really happy with the result.
>
> I have put a screen shot about the notes editor to
>
> http://www.zagge.de/files/kpresenter_notes_editor.png
>
> Fredy can you please send you a screenshot of the presenter view.
>
> Have a nice day

Hello,

I'm sorry for the very long delay to send these screenshots, here are
the links for two screenshots of my work during the soc.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/fyanardi/presenter_view_main.png
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/fyanardi/presenter_view_slides.png

Best Regards,

Fredy