On Wednesday 13 August 2008, Pierre wrote: > On Monday 11 August 2008 14:13:09 Thomas Zander wrote: > > On Sunday 10. August 2008 22:18:46 Sebastian Sauer wrote: > > > things we would todo before; > > > * make saving headers/footers work again (that looks atm like a bigger > > > job cause KogenStyles+KoGenStyle was never designed to deal with > > > multiple MasterStyle's. But probably we can work around this or just > > > fix KoGenStyle. * reactivate the UI to change the pagelayout > > > > I took a long look (its a lot of code ;), here are my observations. > > > > The ideas behind the changes look good. The pages having a page style > > which takes over the complexity previously stored in KWPage looks good > > too, its in line with ODF. > > > > I like that there are nearly no changes to the koffice-wide code. Good > > separation of concerns. > > > > There have been several signatures that have been changed and I think we > > should have the API docs fixed / extended for those. Especially the > > addition of arguments is something we should add before the integration, > > but also the class doc of KWPage. > > > > Remove FIXME (its fine) in kwdocument.h and please add some api docs to > > that method. (copy paste is enough) > > > > PageSettings has framesets pointers, who deletes them? > > > > Unit tests :) I noted that at least one didn't compile, I'd like it if > > we can even make them pass. > > > > Please test the usecases of adding and then removing and then again > > adding a header. > > This crashed in kword 1.4 and again in 1.6. Lets break the cycle ;) > > > > The changes in KWView don't all feel right, having a menu for all the > > headers seems odd to me. I have not managed to compile the branch (due to > > the unit tests) so I'm not sure what it looks like. > > I can look again later but I would like to just have minimal changes to > > that UI for now. > > > > PageSpreads should still work. They work in trunk. (start kword, in the > > start window use the widget to create a custom document. Enabled "Facing > > pages") > > Ok, now I think everything from this task list has been done. Every test > case is passing, there is api docs everywhere and so on... Then let's merge it :)~ _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel