Tapio Kautto wrote: > After a long pause using KOffice I gave 2.0-alpha8 a try on Windows. > I also updated to alpha9 when the packages were ready. Thanks to the > packager, I used them for real business, they really proved to be useful. > Just want you to know that your work is highly appreciated! > > I managed to produce a really important sales report from SQL Server data, > and found Kexi Reports module _very_ promising. > > I compiled KOffice svn version on Kubuntu, and the Report module was > not there. > Is reports module disabled by default? I hope not, because it proved > to be very > useful despite of it's shortcomings. > Is plugins/reports the report module directory, or > is plugins/reportspgz (strange name?) the real reports module? > > I'm trying to dig in the source code, and the plugins/reports did not > compile correctly with yesterdays svn source. > > If there is something easy I could do with the reports, I'd be glad to > help. I'm not a capable C++ dev, I know only PHP but I'm willing to learn > more. Any possible Junior Jobs? :) > I can give it few hours a week of my spare time > from now on. > Is it OK to report any bug found with Kexi or with the Reports module? > > Thanks, > Tapio Hi Tapio Thanks for the feedback and trying it out, it is much appreciated! reportspgz is the correct module, maybe it will be moved to 'reports' when it is deemed good enough. Im definitely open for bug reports and wishes, im pretty sure the report module under kexi on bugs.kde.org will send them to me. Thanks again for trying it out, im glad it was useful for you, hopefully i can get rid of its shortcomings :) Cheers Adam _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel