List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ODF Lists
From:       Sebastian Sauer <mail () dipe ! org>
Date:       2008-07-25 18:42:40

On Friday 25 July 2008, Girish Ramakrishnan wrote:
> This is my interpretation too. For headers,
> 1. The outline-style is a fallback.
> 2. We have to use the heading's paragraph list-style if available.
> 3. The outline-style is a document-wide fall back for the list style of
> headers.

yeah :)

> This is the reason, the current code in svn is wrong. The code in rev
> 830869 is also wrong. The applyListStyle argument to
> KoParagraphStyle::applyStyle() is false, it should be true (iirc, I
> think I added that code).

nah, I did and that already ~3-4 times in the past year (last time with
r829070 and that commit explicit says "First try to get headers working
correct again." and normaly I wouldn't have changed it again (cause it feels
so stupid to do it again and again) if it wouldn't also have fixed a crash
related to toc's (or loading just any odt which has headers without
parag-style). Anyway, right, the second arg needs to be s/false/true/ and
then loading a odt shows some other bugs which need to be fixed (that's why
it was false, r829070 was on 2008-07-07, ~2-3 days before the tagging of
alpha9).

> In the code, we should then proceed to
> applying the outline-style depending on whether the item is already on
> the list which is currently not done.

guess I don't got this one :-/