List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: ISO or Statically linked version of kexi/koffice 2 for Linux?
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () nexaima ! net>
Date:       2008-07-22 15:59:04

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 17:43:14 PM +0200, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> We're trying to get a klik package together -- that would be a
> self-contained package with all libaries that people can test. It
> would be exactly what you need.

OK, great.

> Be careful, though: our current series of alphas is really not ready
> for a review.

that's OK. First of all, at least now, I'd only "need" to test Kexi,
not the other apps. Secondly, I have no deadline here, just an editor
who said he's interested. Basically, I want to start as soon and as
regularly as possible to keep an eye on Kexi 2, and then Koffice 2,
but cannot afford to mess too much with my only Linux home computer,
which I need to "just work" to deal with lots of more urgent
assignments, at least for some months.

So if you need a klik-only tester, you've found one :-). Question is,
where will the package be announced, whenever it's ready? should I
subscribe to some other list?

TIA,
			Marco Fioretti
software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84