List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Gradients and autoforms
From:       Carlos Licea <carlos_licea () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-18 18:55:42

Dear list:
	While working with KPresenter exporting capabilities I recently have hit two
problems which I'm not sure how to solve and that's why I'm calling more eyes
into them:
	->Gradient tool: the third slide in the ODP file I'm attaching you has a
gradient as its background, nevertheless it's not loaded correctly by
KPresenter2.0 while in 1.6 and OOo is loaded just fine that's why I think
that the problem may be in the new gradient handler in the 2.0 series.
Although OOo is known for its buggy behavior and 1.6 had a few glitches as
well (like the arc's size which I still have to figure out how to "translate"
accordingly), I think it deserves a deeper look into it.
	->Autoform. I give up, I just don't understand what's the problem with my
implementation, even though I copycat the 1.6 behavior (i think ) 1:1 I don't
get the correct shapes correctly, neither in 1.6 nor in 2.0 nor in OOo (while
if they are exported by 1.6 they show just fine in the three of them). So I'm
sure it's somehow my fault but I cannot find my error, can you help me to
identify it please?. Currently I have only built into the converter 1 of the
supported arrows for KPresenter1.6: the one that is pointing up.

I'd appreciate any help, comments or suggestions you can bring to me.
Carlos

PS: test.kpr is the original file, test.odp is the one that we ge if we export
it with the "new" filter I'm working on and test-manual.odp is the one we get
by saving it in the 1.6 to the ODP format.

["test.kpr" (application/x-kpresenter)]
["test.odp" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation)]
["test-manual.odp" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation)]