List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: unit tests.
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-07-12 9:31:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 30. June 2008 10:04:10 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > my idea is to have
> > * javascript hide/show code in there so you initially see nothing until
> > you click to see more.

Done (still on http://www.koffice.org/testresults/status.html)

I added regression detection (mark a red star if its a test thats been passing
before but now fails), the compile run.
And the tests actually run every night.

Relevant to the results, my script removes the build dir and install dir
before updating/recompiling.  So its always a clean build.
Also, I use kdesupport, kdelibs and kdepimlibs from svn trunk.

> > * have an rss feed with a path, so you can subscribe to only krita
> > failures.
>
> Sounds wonderful! Especially an rss feed would be great.

Done add this to your akregator;
http://www.koffice.org/testresults/testresults.php?filter=krita

the filter takes as an argument the path.  If the filter is found in the path
to the test, its a hit. So use "krita" or "koffice/libs/flake" etc.  No
filter means you see everything.

Now, please don't write "thank you", I'd be much happer if the amount of tests
that fail goes down ;)
--
Thomas Zander