List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Page Effects preview
From:       Carlos Licea <carlos_licea () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-11 7:03:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Dear List:
	Today I've been playing with the Page Effects docker and while i like the
idea I'd like to discuss a change to it:
	The preview area is just unusable, at least in my computer it's so small that
you can barely see the effect. So, why not do what OOo Impress does? when you
select the effect you can preview it in the "working area", that is the area
where the page is being displayed, you know where you can edit the page and
such. Instead of the current "preview area" we can have a button "Preview",
when clicked you can see the effect directly on the page, and how about a
checkbox next to the preview button which previews the effect automatically
when you change it so you don't have to click the button.
	Just my opinion, what do you think?
Carlos