List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Soft-freeze, July 15th
From:       Jaroslaw Staniek <js () iidea ! pl>
Date:       2008-07-08 18:38:49

Cyrille Berger said the following, On 2008-06-21 00:26:
> Hello,
>
> So we will start a soft-freeze on July 15th, which means that after this date,
> it won't be possible to add features to KOffice/trunk which are not
> mentionned in the feature plan. So please add the features you want to see in
> the page [1] of the wiki.

For Kexi we have enough of features that are present in stable 1.1.x but not
(yet) in 2.x. Just to mention forms and main window improvements that allow to
perform all the actions that were available in 1.x.

So I guess we don't have to mention any new features that are not yet
implemented for 2.0.

So I have only mentioned "Move from KexiDB 1.x to Predicate Framework (aka
KexiDB 2.x)", which is (most likely) large forthcoming change before 2.0 stable.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek