List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Multiple tool dockers
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-07-04 13:08:32

On Thursday 03 July 2008, C. Boemann wrote:

> A user can tab those dockers together just like any other dockers. And
> since the underlying tooldockers just change title when changing tool, the
> dockers stay tabbed together, making it easy to administer.

There really are two things that we need to solve to make this work:

* presentation of tabs of dockers: right now tab titles use a big font, so you
cannot have many tabs, and having icons as tab titles seems impossible (which
is a pity, because that would be very nice)

* initial configuration of the tabs. There's my krita hack, but we need to
find a way for tools to create the initial constelllation of tool dockers.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi