List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Next Alpha 9
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2008-07-03 18:34:39

On Thursday 03 July 2008 15:30:08 Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The next Alpha is going to be tagged on July, 8th, for a release around a
> weak later (I might need the help of someone for the releases notes, since
> my usual slave^D^D, hum, marketing writter, Inge, is going to be in
> holydays, I can do the information gathering, but I will need someone to
> transform it into english).

On the positive side, I will hopefully be rested enough when I get back that I
can start doing the much more important beta, RC and actual 2.0 releases. :-)

Good luck with the release!

If anybody really needs me, I'll be in Bavaria one week and Berlin the next
with my family.  My cell phone is +46 707 26 08 53.

	-Inge