List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: Introduction
From:       Ellen Reitmayr <ellen () reitmayr ! net>
Date:       2008-07-03 8:40:18

Hi list,

hello from me as well - I am Ellen, one of Neha's mentors.

We would like to publish the user research profiles in the KOffice
wiki, but I'm not sure where to put them. Should we create sub
sections for each application (e.g. KWord - Usability - User
Research) or create an own section for usability?

Thanks,
Ellen

On 24.06.2008, at 16:46, Neha Pahwa wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Neha Pahwa and I am one of the student interns for the
> Season of Usability 2008 projects. I am working with Celeste Lyn
> Paul, Ellen Reitmayr and Boudewijn Remp to study the interaction
> paradigm of the KOffice suite. We are currently focusing on four
> applications of KOffice suite - KWord, Krita, Karbon, and KPresenter.
>
> To identify the goals and target users of KOffice, I have created
> user research profiles for the four applications of KOffice suite.
> My next step is to evaluate the KWord application (followed by the
> rest of applications) along the user research pattern.
>
> I am looking for more feedback on these four applications of
> KOffice from the team involved in making KOffice better. Please
> feel free to contact me at pahwaneha@gmail.com
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Neha

Ellen Reitmayr