List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: new layout of koffice apps
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-06-21 9:25:28

On Friday 20 June 2008, C. Boemann wrote:
> 1650x1050 widescreen and yes krita is somewhat managable, but no. I always
> have the proble in krita that the tool options grow so much that it
> minimizes my document structure to one entry. I then close down several
> dockers, but soon find out that i need them again. It's hel

I haven't got a problem using Krita on 1024x768... Maybe we should put a hard
limit to tool option dockers heights. Or maybe this is why adobe moved the
tool option panel to a tool option toolbar with Photoshop 6.0. And a docker
well where you can have popup tabs for dockers would be nice, too.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi