Hi, I was surprised to learn that there is a KOffice dependency in kdeedu. I would like first to stress the importance of communication and that you ask for that sort of things prior to commit it. There is a Marble Koffice flake in Marble code and I am not sure this is the right place for it. I'd like to discuss this with Koffice people as they are involved as well. I don't know much about it as nobody explained this but in general, having modules depending from each other that way is not smart. Best regards, Anne-Marie _______________________________________________ koffice-devel mailing list koffice-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/koffice-devel