List:       koffice-devel
Subject:    Re: time to move on to qt44
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2008-05-13 14:38:36

On Monday 12 May 2008, Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> ok, sounds logical. Thanks for that samples. Well, maybe we can ask what
> Cryille and boud are thinking here (cause you named Krita *g*) and if I am
> the only one with a bad feeling here then just do it :)

Personally, I'm on 4.4 (that is, qt-copy) already because with earlier Qt
versions Krita has lots of problems.  In the end of course, before we can
release the first beta, we need to require Qt 4.4. I would like to move on;
however, if moving to 4.4 impedes the fantastic progress you and Pierre are
making even a little, let's not do it. The ODF stuff is _the_ most critical
path we have.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi